From architecture through to the automotive industry, digital printing allows personalized glass decoration with tints and logos, much more so than traditional printing methods. Sensient’s flexible approach and digital inks mean the ideal solution can be developed for any glass printing requirement or market.
Benefits of digital
- Short set-up times and low set-up costs make short runs economical
- Efficient make-ready process allows new designs to be introduced rapidly
- A wider range of designs can be made available economically
- Non-contact process means breakages are eliminated, delivering higher yield at lower cost
- Ability to print onto variable height surfaces enables printing of textured and non-flat glass